We are always looking for quality professionals interested in joining the Wild Plum Center family. Even if there are no job openings listed here, please feel free to download the application and submit it to us. We will keep all applications on file and will review them when openings do become available.
NOW HIRING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Administrative Assistant Position
The administrative assistant provides general office and clerical support to assist with the efficient operation of the organization. In addition to general office work, the position provides specific supports in the areas of enrollment, finance, facilities, development, parent services, and health. The administrative assistant ensures full compliance with rules, regulations, and performance standards in applicable administrative areas.
The following statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. The Wild Plum Center retains the right to modify or change the duties or essential and additional functions of the job at any time.
- Perform front desk customer service responsibilities including answering phones, working with customers and assisting parents
- Provides office support for Site Director and site staff
- Coordinates facility safety, maintenance, and inventory in conjunction with Site Director
- Produce documents using a variety of software
- Compose original correspondence and written responses upon request and review of other staff members
- Enter data into computer systems or databases with a high level of accuracy
- Maintain office filing and records systems including confidential and human resources information in electronic and paper format as well as records disposal according to identified schedule
- Assist with administrative tasks as required by management teams
- Monitor daily CCAP sign in and out system to ensure process is completed accurately on a daily basis by parents
- Coordinate corrections to CCAP system as needed
Site Specific Duties
- Provide program-wide translation and interpretation of program information and requirements from English into Spanish, in person and in writing, for applicants and staff (required only for bilingual positions)
- Assist with enrollment process during peak enrollment period
- Provide support to finance department through distribution of paychecks and tracking of parent volunteer time
- Coordinate all standard purchasing for the program
- Assist with start of the year and end of the year preparations for staff
- Ensure program vehicles are maintained according to schedule
- Maintain confidentiality and standards of conduct according to policy
- Safeguard the assets of the organization
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills demonstrated by the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively and quickly
- Be honest, reliable and dependable
- Attend mandated trainings and meetings
- Work as a team member with all staff and maintain a positive work ethic.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education and Experience: Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma and at least 1 year experience in an administrative role required. Must have demonstrated proficiencies with data entry, computer programs, telephone systems and other office equipment.
Special Qualifications: Proof of physical exam, TB test and required background checks must be completed. Bilingual skills in English and Spanish, written, verbal, and reading required. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and use of a reliable automobile.
Hours Worked: 7:30-4:30 Mon-Thur, 7:30-2:00 Friday
Wild Plum Center is hiring an Infant/Toddler Teacher to join our program. This position is full time and full year. Wild Plum is a comprehensive preschool program serving low income children birth to five in the Longmont area.
Required: CDA, bilingual, and Infant/Toddler experience is required.
AA in Early Childhood Education is preferred.
If interested please send your resume or fill out an application (located at bottom of page).
Infant Toddler Curriculum Coordinator
Currently the Wild Plum Center is hiring an Infant/Toddler Curriculum Coordinator. This person will offer support to the birth thru three-year old classrooms and home- based program. The support will encompass curriculum implementation support, classroom environment using the ITERS, classroom observations that will give staff feedback and support on developmentally appropriate practices as well as similar support to the home -based program.
A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or the equivalent as well Director Qualified in the State of Colorado. Must have Infant/Toddler experience.
Infant/Toddler Teacher Assistant
The Wild Plum Center is currently hiring a Teacher Assistant for our infant/toddler classroom. Wild Plum is a comprehensive preschool program serving low income children birth to five in the Longmont area.
This is a full time/full year position.
Required: Infant/toddler teaching experience and bilingual is preferred.
If interested please send your resume to 82 21st Ave Suite B, Longmont, Colorado 80501.
Wild Plum Center follows the St Vrain Valley School District calendar, which makes for plenty of paid time off.
If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com , or fill out the online application.
Those interested may fill out and submit the application attached below OR submit a cover letter and resume. You may submit your materials in the following ways:
(be sure to attach the cover letter and resume to the email as a Word doc, PDF, etc.)
Mail: Wild Plum Center/Attn: Hiring, 82 21st Ave., Ste B; Longmont, CO 80501